Solar hot water systems come in two flavors: passive and active. In warm climates, a simple passive system can provide plenty of hot water, that will be enough for nomal family
1. Imported SUS304-2B food-level stainless steel,thickness:0.31~0.5mm
2. Outer tank: High quality coated steel,thickness:0.31~0.5mm
3. Insulation: 50~55mm polyurethane foam
4. Vacuum tube: CU/SS-AL/N red tube
5. Frame: Coated steel/Aluminum alloy,thickness:1.2~2mm
6. Reflector: Stainless steel/Aluminum alloy as option
7. Available accessories: Feeding tank,solar controller,electric heater, Mag rod
1. Cheap and reliable solution, Simple structure, Easy installation
2. High efficiency
3. Withstands water pressure no more than 0.1MPa
4. Operated without any power supplying
5. Electric heater can be used as back up in rainy days
How unpressurized solar water heater works
1. Unpressurized solar water heater of all glass evacuated tube collector integrated with storage tank, are ideal for use in houses and other applications where cheap, reliable hot water supply is required. They are simple, economic and practical.
2. As the specific gravities of hot water and cold water are different, cold water goes downward and hot water goes upward.
3. When cold water in evacuated tubes is heated, it becomes lighter and goes to the water tank, while cold water in the tank goes down to the evacuated tubes
4. Through this circulation, the cold water in the water tank will be gradually heated.